Happy New (School) Year!
It is the start of another school year. With this in mind, we dedicate this issue of our newsletter to topics relating to things to know and do as the new school year begins.
In This Issue:
- Addressing the Unique Needs of Incoming Students with an IEP in Tow By Chris Schulz
- Quick Reminder for Onboarding Employees By Adam Courtin
- Plan Now for Bond-Financed Facilities By Janet Vaughan Robertson
- Finishing the Job: Ensure that Your New School Is Built on Time By Bryan Dahlberg
- Letters of Intent: A Legal Gray Area By Jessica Davis
- Exciting World of Handbooks! By Allen Keller
- U.S. Secret Service Publishes Guide to Facilitate School Safety By Adam Courtin
- When Fear Prompts Schools to Review Existing Plans to Ensure that Potential Immigration Issues Are Lawfully Addressed By Adrienne Stonecypher
Read Now – 2018 08 School Law Buzz Issue 21
If you have any questions concerning the content in this e-newsletter or any other school law matter, please contact Jordan Trimble at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (210)538-5385.