February’s School Law Buzz features a Judicial Decision and new rules pertaining to cameras in self-contained classrooms. Don’t miss the other articles which include key steps to take during a superintendent job search. READ NOW
- San Antonio Court of Appeals Decision Limits Charter School Immunity By Bryan Dahlberg
- Applicability of Parent’s Right to Appeal Charter School Camera Determination By Christopher Schulz
- Managing Public Comments Portion of Board Meetings By Allen Keller
- Uh, Where are My Students? By Ramón Medina
- Superintendent Job Searches: Finding What You Are Looking For By Allen Keller
Read Now – 2019 02 School Law Buzz Issue 25
Have Questions? We Will Answer Them.