March’s School Law Buzz features a Judicial Decision and rule amendments. Don’t miss the other articles including an update on special education MDRs. READ NOW
In This Issue:
- Pretend this Court Opinion Does Not Exist (Judicial Decision) By Adam Courtin
- Disclosure Requirements Change for Bond Issuers (Rule Amendments) By Janet Vaughan Robertson
- Cost Plus Fee Contracting Shenanigans By Bryan Dahlberg
- New Guidance on Holding MDRs for Students Not Yet IDEA-Eligible By Chris
- Using Indirect Cost Rates to Support Administrative Activities By Ramón Medina
Read Now – 2019 03 School Law Buzz Issue 26
Have Questions? We Will Answer Them.
If you have any questions concerning the content in this e-newsletter or any other school law matter please contact Lori Madla at email@example.com or at (210)538-5385.