Read about important legislative updates in June’s School Law Buzz. READ NOW
Also included is a Superintendent/CEO Search and updated Schedule of Statutorily Required Professional Development & Training.
In This Issue:
- The 86th Texas Legislative Session Final Bill Report By Amanda List, A List Consulting
- New Open Meetings Requirements By Joseph Hoffer
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues New Wage and Hour Opinion Letters By Joseph Hoffer
- Supreme Court Provides Remedy for Default by Landlord By Jessica Davis
- AG Opinion No. KP-0254 By Joseph Hoffer
- NIFA Online Application for Funding – TEA To The Administrator Addressed
- FASB Topic 958 – TEA To The Administrator Addressed
- Superintendent/CEO Search – Compass Academy Charter School
- Statutorily Required Training – Updated SLHA Schedule
Read Now – June 19 School Law Buzz Issue 27
Have Questions? We Will Answer Them.
If you have any questions concerning the content in this e-newsletter or any other school law matter please contact Lori Madla at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (210)538-5385.