Janet Vaughan Robertson has deep experience in the public finance arena and leads the Firm’s bond counsel and public finance group.
Ms. Robertson’s practice has a special emphasis on tax-exempt financings and she has completed over $4.5 billion in principal amount of bonds issued over the past six years.
The Firm’s priority is to support and protect our clients’ interests during the bond process while mitigating risk. Ms. Robertson has deep experience in the public finance arena and leads the preparation and review of all bond documents including offering materials and closing documents to ensure the client is in compliance with state and federal regulations.
Schulman, Lopez, Hoffer & Adelstein, LLP offers full service bond counsel including:
- Education revenue bonds issued on behalf of public charter schools and private schools
- Traditional general obligation bonds for independent school districts, cities and counties
- Lease revenue bonds issued on behalf of schools and colleges
- Private activity revenue bonds issued on behalf of corporate borrowers
- Health care revenue bonds issued on behalf of nonprofit hospitals and other health facilities
The Firm’s public finance clients will benefit from Ms. Robertson’s in-depth understanding of banking and lending including securities law, project finance, private placements, asset securitizations, secured transactions, repurchase agreements, interest rate swaps and loan workouts.