Jason Adelstein represents sophisticated public, private and institutional parties in the negotiation, acquisition, development, leasing, financing, operation and purchase/sale of all types of commercial properties, including educational, retail, industrial, office and public use.
Mr. Adelstein also represents surface owners, mineral owners and operators as to the needs and concerns related to resource exploration and conservation, which provides him with invaluable insight regarding mineral rights that may impact his clients in purchasing real estate. Mr. Adelstein assists clients in a wide range of other general legal and business issues, providing day-to-day legal advice and counsel.
Mr. Adelstein attended Columbia University in the City of New York where he received his B.A., and Southern Methodist University’s Dedman School of Law receiving his J.D.
Admissions & Affiliations
Mr. Adelstein is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas and U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas.
Mr. Adelstein is Board Certified in Commercial Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and is a Fellow of The College of the State Bar of Texas. He is also a member of the State Bar of Texas Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section, the Texas Bar Association, and the San Antonio Bar Association.
Member, Real Estate Council of San Antonio
Member, Urban Land Institute
Mr. Adelstein was recognized as:
- 2023 Texas Monthly Top Attorney
- 2022 Best S.A. Lawyer in Scene in SA Magazine
- Rising Star by Texas Super Lawyers for 2015-2020 and selected to Super Lawyers 2021 by Super Lawyers (Thomson Reuters)
- Scene in SA magazine, one of San Antonio’s “Best of the Best” commercial real estate attorneys in 2014-2019
- San Antonio Rising Star in the legal field in the Scene in SA magazine for 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2014