Ms. Levenson joined Schulman, Lopez, Hoffer & Adelstein, LLP in March 2014. Her practice includes the representation of school districts, charter schools, and other public and private entities in all areas, including labor and employment, special education, and administrative law matters. Ms. Levenson has represented clients in litigation before federal and state courts, including the Supreme Court of Texas. Ms. Levenson is an experienced public speaker who has presented on various school law topics, including school safety and security, the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, and Title IX compliance.
Education & Honors
University of Texas at Austin (B.S. in Public Relations with highest honors 2009); Harvard Law School (J.D. 2013).
Vorenberg Equal Justice Summer Fellow, 2012; Harvard Human Rights Journal Board Member, 2011-2013; Harvard Women’s Law Association Board Member, 2010-2013.
- Admitted to Texas Bar, 2013
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, 2021
- State Bar of Texas School Law Section
- State Bar of Texas Administrative and Public Law Section
- Austin Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association