Matthew Resor joined the Firm real estate group in May. Mr. Resor represents public and private clients in negotiations and real estate transactions. He has been lead counsel on many multi million dollar deals. Mr. Resor is also licensed in Louisiana and serves our Louisiana clients.
Mr. Resor is a key member of the real estate team and has been assisting clients with title reviews, purchase and sale agreements and negotiating lease agreements and amendments.
Education & Honors
J.D. from the University of Georgia School of Law, May 2015; B.S. in Finance from Louisiana State University, December 2011.
- All Louisiana State Courts
- Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
• Healthcare Compliance Association
• Louisiana Bar Association
• LSBA Young Lawyers Division
Mr. Resor was also a member of the UGA School of Law Student Bar Association, UGA Law Environmental Law Society and Theta Xi.