The Firm is pleased to introduce Roxana Rahdaie, Public Finance Associate. Please see the full article in School Law Buzz along with these other pieces:
• SLHA, LLP Facilitates $17 Million Bond Issuance for Leadership Prep School, By Stephanie Bazan
• Generation 27 Update – A Quick Glimpse at the Next Generation of Potential Open Enrollment Charter Schools, By Denise Nance Pierce
• Class of 2022 Graduation Ceremonies: Load the Fireworks and Watch for Landmines, By Denise Pierce
• Another School Prayer Case at the U.S. Supreme Court: Can a High School Football Team Pray After Football Games at the 50 Yard Line?, By Joe Joyce
• SLHA Welcomes Roxana Rahdaie to the Public Finance Team, By Janet Vaughan Robertson
Have Questions? We’ll Answer.
If you have any questions concerning the content in this e-newsletter or any other school law matter, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (210) 538-5385.