(SEARCH CLOSED) Job Vacancy Announcement – School Principal Pre-K (4)-12th grade
A rapidly expanding nonprofit network of tuition-free, public charter schools in Texas, is searching for a School Principal to join their team in the Rio Grande Valley area. Founded in the Central Texas area, this district has over ten campuses and is growing in markets including San Antonio, Central Texas, Rio Grande Valley, and the Coastal Bend area.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organization that focuses on leadership and character building with the aim of educating the whole child. Salary range depending on experience is $92,000 to $100,000. The Rio Grande Valley area is convenient to Port Isabel for fishing and the beautiful beaches of South Padre Island.
As a PK (4) through 12th grade School Principal you will provide leadership to ensure high standards of instruction; oversee compliance with district policies, success of instructional programs, and operation of all campus activities and personnel. As a role model you will demonstrate professional, ethical, and responsible behavior. This position reports to a Regional Superintendent.
• Master’s degree in educational administration; Texas Principal certificate
• Strong understanding and working knowledge of curriculum and instruction
• Ability to evaluate instructional programs, teaching effectiveness, and interpret data. Ability to manage budget and personnel and implement policy and procedure
• Strong organizational, communication, public relations, and interpersonal skills
• A minimum of three years in an instructional leadership role and two years of experience as a classroom teacher. Strongly prefer experience as a school principal or AP.
• Ability to engage the community, students, and families to foster positive relationships that will increase student enrollment
• Ability to hold staff accountable to high academic and behavior standards
Confidential inquiries and resumes can be directed to Lisa Schott, Chief HR Advisor for Schulman, Lopez, Hoffer and Adelstein, LLP at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prefer Texas based candidates.
Equal Opportunity Policy:
SLHA does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, veteran status, disability, or economic status or any other legally protected classification in admission or access to, or treatment of employment in its programs and activities in compliance with applicable federal and state laws.